Linux controller installation is located in the controller_managecat.tar.gz package. Before installaing the contorller in Linux environment, please ensure that
- Your linux user has enough rights to execute binary scripts. (Generally it is desirable to have root user rights).
- libaio is installed in the system,
- file limit is 65535. (Look ulimit -a for these limits.).
- Get help from your system administrator to ocnfigure the above items.
In the config directory, there are three profile file exists;
- smallprofile.properties : Provides small profile configurations.
- mediumprofile.properties : Provides medium profile configuration
- largeprofile.properties : Provides large profile configuration.
After the installing and configuring the system,
- Run ./install.sh script to initiate the installer. This scripts takes profile parameter. One of the small,medium and large is accepted.
- mysql.sh : To start and stop mysql. (Example : mysql.sh stop/start/status)
- start_controller.sh : To start controller (starts MySQL and Tomcat)
- stop_controller.sh : To stop controller (stops MySQL and Tomcat).
- Database log files are located in the mysql5/logs directory.
- Tomcat log files are located in the Tomcat7/logs directory.